As a leading Citrix and EUC expert, XenTegra helps customers deliver, manage and support successful digital workspace solutions of any size – on-premisesor in the cloud. Our team of experts hasover 100 years of combined experience developing efficient, agile and productive end user computing infrastructures. Whether engaged for a fixed project or a block of hours, XenTegra consultants bring a spirit of true collaboration and partnership to every customer engagement as we implement, advise and support our clients.
Block of Hours
The XenTegra Customized Blueprint ApproachXenTegra Connect starts its consulting engagements with a complete environment assessment – leveraging a field-proven blueprint for success customized to your organizational goals and needs. This customized blueprint identifies the gaps and opportunities in your infrastructure so that you may realize the most efficient and productive workspace for your users. The XenTegra Blueprint includes the assessment of the following with resulting recommendations and gap analysis:
- Complete environment assessment
- Application analysis and remediation for OS migration
- Dedicated pre-production and test sites
- High availably and site resiliency
- Scalability and sizing analysis
- Security analysis of the end-to-end components
- Authentication and Federation for SaaS services and domain consolidation
- Single image management and application layering
- Profile management and logon performance analysis
- Endpoint and Thin Client analysis and management
XenTegra Has You Covered
So, whether you need to build out customized digital workspace implementations to support your business needs, or you require consulting support for a specific optimization project, XenTegra has you covered. Our experts can optimize your environment – using field-proven methods and technologies – to improve your desktop delivery, customize your application access or power productivity through faster performance.