Citrix has built a long-standing partnership with Microsoft and offers multiple VDI deployment options for Citrix solutions on Microsoft Azure—including virtual apps, desktops, data, and networking. Customers can provision and deliver workloads on Microsoft Azure cloud platform, reducing overall IT costs and increasing efficiency, or choose to deploy VDI with Citrix Cloud services on Microsoft Azure.
1. Must have flexibility when delivering applications and virtual desktops
2. Need an end-to-end strategy on how to deliver a reliable end-user computing environment.
3. IT costs need to be reduced and not sure if the cloud can help
4. Need a disaster recovery strategy that is reliable and simple
5. Windows 10 migration is a crucial strategy in 2019
Join us for a day of interactive demos, hands-on experience, and conversation with industry experts. We will cover Citrix Cloud, Citrix Workspace, Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops, Microsoft Azure, Windows Virtual Desktops, Office 365, Citrix SD-WAN, IGEL, and PrinterLogic.
1. Introduction: Citrix Workspace with Microsoft Azure
2. Hands-On Demo: Citrix Cloud Connectors on Azure
3. Hands-On Demo: Connecting Citrix Cloud to Azure
4. Next Generation Endpoints: IGEL Overview and Demo
5. Hands-On Demo: Configuring & Deploying a Virtual Apps Server in Azure
6. Hands-On Demo: Configuring & Deploying a Virtual Desktop in Azure
7. Simplified Printing Anywhere: PrinterLogic Overview and Demo
8. Hands-On Demo: Creating Delivery Groups in Azure
9. Hands-On Demo: Delivering Apps & Desktops from Azure
10. Discussion: Citrix SD-WAN & Office 365
11. Discussion & Demo: Windows Virtual Desktops
12. Closing and Q&A
Note: Lunch will be served!
Citrix + Microsoft Azure = Reduced IT costs and increased efficiency with cloud VDI solutions