You are invited to an EXCLUSIVE HANDS-ON training on Citrix ADC (formerly NetScaler) AppFirewall workshop! Citrix Web App Firewall is a web application firewall (WAF) that protects web applications and sites from both known and unknown attacks, including all application-layer and zero-day threats.
Why should you attend?
1. Are you only using Citrix ADC for ICA proxy?
2. Think Citrix ADC is just for load balancing.
3. Need to protect your web infrastructure from known and unknown attacks.
4. PCI DSS Compliance is a must in the enterprise.
5. Need to defend your network from all attacks!
The included hands-on labs will quickly progress students through several of the most common features and use cases. During the workshop, students will complete labs in the following areas
1. Overview: Citrix ADC AppFirewall
2. Back to Basics: Load Balancing, Virtual Servers and Services w/ Labs
3. In-Depth: Web Application Firewall & Security Insight w/ labs
1. Web Application Firewall Profiles, Policy & Signatures
2. SQL Injection Protection
3. Cross-Site Scripting Protection
4. Parameter Tampering Protection
5. HTML Comment Stripping
6. Security Insight
4. In-Depth: Rate Limiting Feature w/ lab
5. In-Depth: Application Level Quality Experience w/ lab
6. In-Depth: Text Encryption/Decryption w/lab
7. In-Depth: Http Callouts to 3rd Party w/ lab
8. In-Depth: Custom Error Page w/ lab
9. In-Depth: Learning w/ lab
10. In-Depth: Viewing Transaction Records
Note: This workshop requires that you have attended our NetScaler Hands-On Training.