« All Events
Online Hands-On Workshop: Citrix SD-WAN (11/30/2018)
November 30 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm Free
You are invited to an EXCLUSIVE HANDS-ON training on Citrix SD-WAN workshop! The traditional WAN was not designed to tackle today’s application traffic. Citrix software-defined WAN solution, NetScaler SD-WAN, offers a scalable, reliable, and cloud-ready approach.
Video (2:25): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vllfj7xUW8g
Why should you attend?
- Not sure what Citrix SD-WAN is and think it is a new product.
- Think SD-WAN is just for WAN Optimization.
- Have the following in your enterprise: SaaS Applications, Branch Offices, Cloud Strategy, IOT Devices and/or Headless Device Sprawl at the Branch
- Want to get more out of your Citrix Workspace investment and do not know how!
- Considering other SD-WAN solutions and think Citrix does not do networking.
This workshop begins with a platform overview and a drill-down on each of the services and progresses through to an architectural design review. Participants will gain an understanding of how the service works and will cover the following components:
- Introduction to Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN
- Module 1 (Novice Track): SD-WAN Installation and Configuration
- Module 2 (Novice Track): SD-WAN Provisioning and Change Management
- Module 3 (Novice Track): Getting to know the SD-WAN Lab Environment
- Module 4 (Advanced Track): Features Introduced in SD-WAN 9.0.0
- Module 5 (Advanced Track): Features Introduced in SD-WAN 9.1.0
- Module 6 (Advanced Track): Features Introduced in SD-WAN 9.2.0 and on
There are 30 exercises in total!