Question: Are you using Windows Endpoints to exclusively connect to SaaS, Cloud Apps, server-hosted apps, or virtual desktops? Why not Challenge everything and disrupt your IT strategy with next-gen IGEL EDGE OS!
Join IGEL, and Xentegra’s hands-on workshop that combines lecture with Citrix hosted labs and IGEL Workspace Edition training.
Why should you attend?
1. IGEL Endpoint management will make the life of IT a breeze
2. IGEL EDGE OS is a Linux-based operating system that will unify the endpoints and standardize the user experience
3. IGEL can convert existing devices easily to a thin device
4. Enterprise-level security is standard, out of the box
IGEL’s EDGE OS has revolutionized end-user computing. Attendees will see how they can convert exiting devices to an ultra-secure operating system for x86 machines built with industry-standard components, regardless of manufacturer.
This packed hands-on technical workshop will cover the following key topics:
1. Intro: IGEL Product Updates
2. Demo: IGEL EDGE OS Conversion Process
3. Demo: IGEL Universal Management Suite
4. Hands-On: IGEL EDGE OS Conversion Process*
5. Demo: IGEL + Citrix Workspace Overview
6. Hands-On: Connecting IGEL to Citrix Workspace
*Bring Your Own Demo Device
This event is a Bring Your Own Demo Device (BYOD) event, so do not forget one of the following:
– An x86 device with at least 2GB of RAM with a minimum 2GB of storage/flash or
– An x86 HP or Wyse device with at least 2GB of RAM with a minimum 2GB of storage/flash or
– Type 2 hypervisor on your laptop; Virtual Box or VMware Workstation
You can see all the supported devices here: https://kb.igel.com/hardware/en/third-party-devices-supported-by-igel-os-11-10328463.html
IGEL; Simple, Smart, and Secure