You are invited to an EXCLUSIVE HANDS-ON training on Citrix ADC & MAS (formerly NetScaler) workshop! Citrix ADC optimizes the delivery of applications over the internet and private networks, combining app security, optimization, and traffic management into a single powerful integrated appliance.
Why should you attend?
1. Are you only using Citrix ADC for ICA proxy?
2. Did you know load balancing is more than just round robin?
3. Did you know Citrix ADC can provide cool functionalities like data center disaster recovery, SQL load balancing, and application firewall?
4. Want to get more out of your Citrix ADC investment and just do not know how!
5. Did not know you own Citrix Management and Analytics (MAS)?
The included hands-on labs will quickly progress students through several of the most common features and use cases. During the workshop, students will complete labs in the following areas
1. Back to Basics: NetScaler IP Configuration, Licensing, and Setup w/ Labs
2. Back to Basics: Load Balancing, Virtual Servers and Services w/ Labs
3. Feature Overview /w Labs
a) Content Switching
b) URL Transformation using the Rewrite Feature
c) Web Application Firewall
d) High Availability and Clustering
e) Global Server Load Balancing
f) Admin Partitions
g) Data Stream
Overview: NetScaler ADM/MAS w/ Labs